Lingmo Translate for LiveChat user guide
Realtime, AI-powered multilingual translation of your customer’s support tickets in 80 languages
Lingmo Translate for LiveChat helps agents interact with foreign speaking customer in 80 languages. Delivering AI-powered contextual translations, we help you chat with your customer’s in their native language by translating support tickets in LiveChat
View our step by step user guide to translate customer support tickets within LiveChat with Lingmo Translate for Live Chat
2. Once the Lingmo Translate for LiveChat is purchased, it will appear on your LiveChat Agent window
3. First time Users will be required to fill out the New User? Register Now form to obtain your Lingmo API Key.
Press submit once Registration Information has been completed and your API key will be sent to your nominated email address.
4. Copy and paste your unique API key from your email into the Lingmo API Key box on LiveChat. Press Submit to activate Lingmo Translate for LiveChat translation plugin.
5. With the plugin now activated, you will automatically receive the customer support tickets from foreign speaking users in English.
For example – A customer has typed a question in German from your website and the Lingmo Translate for LiveChat Plugin has automatically translated the message to English.
6. The agent replies in the Lingmo Translate for LiveChat Window in English and the customer receives the response in German.
Speak your customers’ native language
Only 20% of world’s population speak English. Most live chat systems only communicate in English. This means organisations are missing out on customers who speak another language other than English.
Lingmo Translate for LiveChat is your multilingual software solution specifically designed to translate LiveChat customer support tickets.