Last updated July 23, 2020
1. Personal information:
Lingmo International is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Lingmo International will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Data Retention:
How long we retain your Personal Data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data. We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Data Retention
3. Collecting personal information:
Lingmo International will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
4. Use of tracking technologies:
Lingmo International uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
5. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Lingmo International.
– To render services related to Lingmo International business such as warranty or after sales services. For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Lingmo International group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
6. Contact by the Lingmo International:
Lingmo International may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them, in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
7. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Lingmo International database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Lingmo International on firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Lingmo International and links to other websites:
Lingmo International provides links to web sites outside of its site. These linked sites are not under the control of Lingmo International, and Lingmo International is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Lingmo International’s web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
9. Problems or queries:
7/3 Koala Crescent
West Gosford NSW 2250
10. Policy updates:
This Policy may change from time to time and will be available and updated on our website.
Lingmo International is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au